Magnesium is available in various organic forms such as magnesium citrate and the more absorbable organic form magnesium malate. Magnesium is also an important mineral for the body, as it is involved in many processes. Magnesium is essential for more than 300 enzymatic processes in the body, including protein synthesis. But also the electrolyte balance, the nervous system, energy management, normal cell division, concentration, memory and mood. Magnesium is also good for the muscles, bones and teeth.
Allowed health claims:
- Magnesium contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Magnesium contributes to an electrolyte balance.
- Magnesium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Magnesium contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function.
- Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis.
- Magnesium contributes to normal psychological function.
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth.
- Magnesium plays a role in the cell division process.
Magnesium Citrate - 500 mg
Ingredients: Minerals, Capsule Wall; (Hydroxymethylcellulose).
Composition per vegetarian capsule (daily dose):
Magnesium (Citrate) 500 mg provides: Magnesium 80 mg = 21,3% RI*
*%RI = Reference Intake.
Recommended dosage: (unless otherwise prescribed) take 2-4 capsule per day during the meal with water or another liquid. Do not exceed dosage.
Warnings: A varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. A nutritional supplement is no substitute for a varied diet. Consult an expert before using supplements in case of pregnancy, lactation, medication and illness.
Storage advice: keep tightly closed, dry, at room temperature and out of the reach of children.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans, free gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish and nuts.
Content: 100 (vegan) capsules
Order code: EG001812